- Extend your own stock range – with over 200 saddles in stock and many adjustables you can be sure we will have a slection of saddles for your customers.
- Sell your stock – if you have stock that is too specialised or has been hanging around gathering dust why not let us sell them for you?
- Help your customers sell unwanted saddles – if you do not want to exchange saddles with your customer, get them to contact us and 9 times out of 10 we should be able to stock and sell their saddle.
- Fitting enquiries emailed from our popular “Saddle Fitter Booking form” – receive emails from our customers requiring their saddles to be professionally fitted in your area.
- FREE listing on Sheepham Saddles website – have a free listing in our Saddle Fitter directory (coming soon).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Any 4 saddles can be taken on trial at any one time.
- Extended trial period of 7 days.
- Only pay for the saddles when you have sold them (no deposit required)
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of Saddle Fitter and the fees per order are £15.00 for up to 2 saddles and £25.00 for up to 4 saddles. The fee covers both outward bound and return to Sheepham Saddles after the 7 days if unsold.
- Your account is billable at the end of every month or when a saddle is sold with payment due by return.
- The Trade Account is by invitation only and we reserve the right to withdraw the credit at any time
- It is the Saddle Fitters responsibility to return the saddles in the same condition they arrived in and are liable for any damage.