3 day trial – second hand & used saddles
Any saddle purchased through this website comes with the Sheepham Saddles 3 day UK trial. This is your opportunity to make arrangements to have a professional of your choice assess the saddle and its suitability for both the horse and the rider and the purpose it is intended for.
*Orders need to be made by 2.30pm to qualify for next day delivery. Any order placed after then will be processed the following day. *
*All orders placed after 13.30 pm on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. Delivery times do not include Saturdays or Sundays.*
*The trial is ONLY available to customers within the UK*
- Select up to two secondhand or used saddles and proceed to check out
- Your order will be prepared and dispatched
- Your 3 day trial starts on the day you receive your saddle and includes weekends and public holidays.
- Try selected saddles whilst treating them with care and respect. We recommend getting a professional opinion – our saddles are used and may need flocking alterations to suit your horse/pony.
- Any saddles being returned must be listed and submitted using our returns form no later than 3 pm on the 3rd day.
- Returns must be available for collection between 8 am and 6 pm the next working day. e.g. A saddle received on the Monday would need a returns form to be submitted by 3 pm on the Thursday and be ready for collection on the Friday.
- On safe return of the saddle/s we will refund your money within two working days minus any postage charges and our £10 handling fee. Please note that we cannot guarantee the time frame for the refund to show as available on your card as this varies from bank to bank.
All orders placed after 13.30 pm on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. Delivery times do not include Saturdays or Sundays.
Delaying the delivery of your saddle will not entitle you to a delayed trial as your trial will start from the day of the first delivery attempt
The Returns form can be found in the My Account section of the website or by typing ‘Returns Form’ into the search bar found in the top left of every page
Refunds are subject to the outward postage from £19.99, return collection charge from £23.99 and our £10 handling fee per order. Saddles may be returned in person – please contact us if you wish to do so. Should you wish to cancel an order before it’s dispatched you will be liable for a £10 cancellation fee.
The saddle/s should be suitably packaged as per our return Packaging Guidelines .
Returns must be available for collection between 8 am and 6 pm the next working day.
Sheepham Saddles use DPD Local for all UK and European deliveries. All saddles are sent out safely wrapped in bubble wrap and securely packed into cardboard boxes. Where possible the courier will keep you updated with the progress of your order.