5 day trial – second hand & used saddles
Step 1 Order 2 Saddles
Order Two Saddles
Choose any two Saddles from the website, add them to your basket and check out. Orders need to be made by 2.30pm to qualify for next day delivery. Any order placed after then will be processed the following day. You will be charged for both saddles and the outward postage which is £25.00.
Step 2 Trial Saddles
Try Two Saddles
On receipt of the saddles you have 5 days to try them to ensure you have the perfect fit. Use the button below to find saddle fitters in your local area.
Step 3 Return Saddles
Return any unwanted Saddles to us by simply filling out the returns form and re-packaging in the box they came in. The DPD collection is charged at £25.00 with a £10 trial fee.
Step 4 Refunds
Money is Refunded
Money for any unwanted saddle is refunded to the credit/debit card used to make your purchase within two working days, minus the return fees as detailed in Step 3. Please note the timeframe varies from bank to bank.
Any saddle purchased through this website comes with the Sheepham Saddles 5 day UK trial. This is your opportunity to make arrangements to have a professional of your choice assess the saddle and its suitability for both the horse and the rider and the purpose it is intended for.
5 Day used Saddle Trial – Costs & Refunds
Refunds are subject to the outward postage cost of £25.00 (charged when you buy the saddles on-line) and a return collection charge from £25.00 + a £10 trial fee per saddle. The handling and postage fees will be deducted from the refund once we have received the saddle(s) back. The refund will be processed within 2 working days and then subject to your banks timeframes. Saddles may be returned in person – please contact us if you wish to do so.
Should you wish to cancel an order before it’s dispatched you will be liable for a £10 cancellation fee.
*Orders need to be made by 2.30pm to qualify for next day delivery. Any order placed after then will be processed the following day. *
*All orders placed after 13.30 pm on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. Delivery times do not include Saturdays or Sundays.*
*The trial is ONLY available to customers within the UK*
- Select up to two secondhand or used saddles and proceed to check out
- Your order will be prepared and dispatched
- Your 5 day trial starts on the day you receive your saddle and includes weekends and public holidays.
- Try selected saddles whilst treating them with care and respect. We recommend getting a professional opinion – our saddles are used and may need flocking alterations to suit your horse/pony.
- Any saddles being returned must be listed and submitted using our returns form no later than 3 pm on the 5th day.
- Returns must be available for collection between 8 am and 6 pm the next working day. e.g. A saddle received on the Wednesday would need a returns form to be submitted by 3 pm on the Monday and be ready for collection on the Tuesday.
- On safe return of the saddle/s we will refund your money within two working days minus any postage charges and our £10 trial fee (per saddle). Please note that we cannot guarantee the time frame for the refund to show as available on your card as this varies from bank to bank.
All orders placed after 13.30 pm on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. Delivery times do not include Saturdays or Sundays.
Delaying the delivery of your saddle will not entitle you to a delayed trial as your trial will start from the day of the first delivery attempt
The Returns form can be found in the My Account section of the website or by typing ‘Returns Form’ into the search bar found in the top left of every page
The saddle/s should be suitably packaged as per our return Packaging Guidelines .
Returns must be available for collection between 8 am and 6 pm the next working day.
Sheepham Saddles use DPD Local for all UK and European deliveries. All saddles are sent out safely wrapped in bubble wrap and securely packed into cardboard boxes. Where possible the courier will keep you updated with the progress of your order.